Leave it to the pros!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to touch base and remind everyone that electricity can be very dangerous if not handled by the professionals. I found this on the outside of a building a few weeks back and is just one example of amateur negligence. Something like this will never seal and water getting into the building through this can not only cause short circuits but also damage drywall and insulation.

Make sure to hire the pros!

Don’t forget we got our #canada150 promotion still on for the remainder of July. Spend $600 or more and receive $150 off!

Thanks everyone
T.