Panel Safety!

We hope everyone’s week is going well!

This is just a quick reminder that electricity can be dangerous, and the work shouldn’t be completed by unqualified persons.

What we have here is a is a breaker that got so hot it melted the metal connection point. This can cause arcing and sparking which can damage the protection components of the breaker, causing parts of the electrical system to overheat and cause fires.

It’s very important that the proper procedures and equipment are used when replacing parts.

On a lighter note, I’ve heard more rumors of giveaways coming up, so keep an eye out for that!

Have a great rest of the week!
C.